sábado, 29 de abril de 2017

Validate my mascara subscription Idea! entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hello...a regular lurker here … Now I’m fishing for some useful suggestion :) First of all… I apologize for the writing as English isn’t my first language.

My idea is similar to Dollar Shave Club – a razor subscription company, but instead of razors it will be mascara.

The idea came when I was on r/frugal and someone asked how to make their mascara last longer, or what liquid to dilute the mascara to make it last longer. Drying out mascara is one problem that lots of people face when purchasing a regular size mascara. You don’t get your money worth for buying a regular size mascara.

And what if they don’t dry out? Several scientific journals found that Mascara used longer than 3 months is a breeding ground for harmful bacteria. So I think why don’t we treat mascara as you would with your contact lenses.

That’s why I came up with a idea for a monthly disposable travel size mascara for less than $10 a month including shipping and handling. I am located in Canada but wish to include US clientele as well. I got a hold of several manufacturers in Asia that could produce what I need. I know there are some prestige of having the product being made in Canada/US but I couldn’t afford the cost at this point.

I’m not trying to compete with Sephora. I understand that there are people who like keep trying new mascara, but I’m targeting a client like myself- frugal and needs a product that delivers what it promises. I could also target parents of young girls.. as many start using makeup as early as 10-13. This would provide a hygienic solution for the concerned parents.

How do I advertise and find customers? Trade shows and have social media such as Instragram and Youtube (pay popular account to review the product).

One challenge I can think of right now (beside funding) is shipping in Canada that could be expensive but I think there’s a workaround eg. Having a package thinner than 20mm and send it as standard letter instead of parcel. There are services like chichatexpress that would deliver my package to US.

I’ve only been working full time for two years therefore I don’t have lots of funding/saving. I heard the Canadian government might have some grant for young startups. I could also borrow from the bank but I want it to be my last resource. I don’t want to be in debt if have a choice.

What do you think about this idea? Anything to consider before I jump into this?

submitted by /u/zawai
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2oWKd6u
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario