domingo, 30 de abril de 2017

Will adding a business directory to my site hurt SEO? earn by blogging adsense income

I run a reasonably popular site in a smallish niche. This niche has a lot of small business' (home run and small shops).

I believe that placing a business directory on my site would be quite popular and I may even be able to make some money from premium listings (thinking about using the Sabai directory plugin). But will this hurt my SEO in any way?

If yes, then is there any way to do this without hurting it?

I dont want to risk my SERP's really....

Any advice or feedback is appreciated.

submitted by /u/Maxxpowa999
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News http://ift.tt/2qugfa9
via IFTTT
can blogging make money

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario