sábado, 29 de abril de 2017

What's the point of a landing page if I can't drive traffic in the first place? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Probably a dumb question, but was thinking of making a landing page to collect emails.

People talk about the need for specific landing pages focused on achieving specific goals. But this presupposes that we have a way to drive traffic to the landing page. A year after launch my far and away biggest issue is driving traffic. If I knew hot to get them onto a landing page I would rather just send them to my website.

Am I missing something? Is there no point in landing pages until after you already have a way to drive traffic?

submitted by /u/tuytutu
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2qjhGch
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario