sábado, 29 de abril de 2017

Automating my accounting, is it possible? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I run a tech startup. I want to automate accounting, like everything else in my business, and would love some advice. We get money in from numerous small sales from stripe every day and biweekly payments from a third party seller. Entering in stripe manually would be impossible since there are thousands of very small sales a week. Our money out is via payroll via gusto and also upwork payments. My ideal solution would be some type of accounting software that integrates with all of this and can even create our old books with a little bit of work. I am pretty good with coding and can use this in a solution.

TLDR; help me automate my e-transaction and e-bills

submitted by /u/Noironyintended
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2oJFnxd
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario