domingo, 30 de abril de 2017

[creator] An Entrepreneur cant Build Rome over night (part 2.) entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hello I'm on mobile please forgive me...

160 days ago I posted (An Entrepreneur can't build Rome overnight) I can't link it but you can view my submitted post history

I've noticed that when you want something to succeed so badly you turn grey from the stress it causes maybe that's why presidents turn grey within 4 years

I posted a self post to a subreddit it kinda went viral and I had 6000 orders of beef jerky within three hours posting I was like wholly cow this is amazing and scary. the mods removed the post.

When I posted the post I had built an infrastructure of making Beef Jerky upto 500 pounds of beef jerky a week but I was still unable to pump out that many orders within a week and still keep people happy

My beef jerky flew all over the world and landed in all 50 states it was amazing and very expensive to ship out at retail rates.

I fulfilled most of my domestic orders within 3 weeks except for 88 and 92 international orders. I currently work for the largest telecommunications company and had to work full time and then make jerky as I am a one man show. the 160 hours a week maybe I got 7 hours of sleep making jerky takes forever

With those delayed orders I contacted everyone letting them know I would double their orders because I had to shut down what I had built.

The reason why I had to shut down what I was doing is because a 20,000sf Factory fell into my lap and I was able to increase my production from 500 pounds of jerky a week to 35,000 pounds of jerky weekly it took a month or two to get set up properly with the USDA the labels the meats and the recipes.

I fulfilled all my orders and doubled what their original order had been no matter how large the order was just to make sure everyone was happy it was amazing how everything worked out and how everyone was so understanding even tho it took 2 months just to get their jerky.

I now have an infrastructure that allows me to feed America my beef jerky and I just have to get people to try it now

I've had so many great reviews so much positive response to my brand of beef jerky I'm excited to know that what I was making out of my home 6 years ago went world wide after 4 months of creating my website

Things I offer you that will never change is quality and you will always be able to contact me no matter how big I will get in the jerky business I'm always a phone call,click away

I now have a monthly subscription service My Jerky has No Nitrates No MSG I have a Gluten Free line I can now make Pork, Turkey, Alligator, Venison, Boar, Elk I'm working on 12 more flavors each flavor takes about 6-12 months to develop

One more thing please check out my website i need your input on how it works on mobile and desktop if I can change anything that makes it easier for you

Goto tibbsjerky.com try my Jerky

Sorry about grammar/misspellings and run on sentences

submitted by /u/stevetibb2000
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2oYciKC
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario