sábado, 29 de abril de 2017

PSA: If you opened your PayPal account before you were 18, close it now. entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

If you opened, or you think you may have opened, your PayPal account before you were 18 years old, it'd be wise to delete all of your banking/financial details from your account, close the account, and then start again.

This has been a fun end to a week where I've got some big personal bills due that I thought I'd have covered. Luckily I have emergency funds, but I'm sharing this because I know there will be a lot of young /r/entrepreneurs and similar that definitely opened PayPal accounts under the age of 18 - if that's you, this could happen just as easily, I'd setup a new account or ideally, move away from PayPal.

Since writing this article this morning, I've actually figured out a way to at least get the money back. In the new UI, it's impossible, but if you go back to the home screen, switch to the classic UI, then go to your transaction history you can refund a payment, even if it's a personal one. The fees are lost, but my friend has most of the money back and now we can use Western Union or similar to do it properly. Fuck PayPal.

submitted by /u/iDemonix
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2oJcTnt
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario