sábado, 29 de abril de 2017

This is how you become a content marketer for your business entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I'm new to the marketing realm. I was supposed to come onto a company with a marketing team, but they left or were fired, a few weeks after I was employed.

So I was left to figure out content marketing on my own.

I've been going over these guys' blog for a while but I still had so many questions. Then, they did a live content marketing case study on a charity company - where they would write one piece of content that will get the charity X amount of traffic. They went into HYPER detail about the process, from beginning to end.

That post answered A LOT of my questions (e.g., distribution strategy, the topic to write about, how it should be presented, etc). I still find content marketing hard, but now I have a clearer idea of what I need to do to move the needle, you know?...

Then their latest post has this video which explains content marketing for any business, to the TEE!

And fuq, does he call out some mistakes I made when I first came onto the position, e.g., doing a roundup post. That's just embarrassing now that I think back on it...

So, if you're someone who wants to get into content marketing to find you more clients, build customer loyalty, get more exposure, etc. - which will all contribute to your bottom line - then this video will explain the CORE strategies behind content marketing.

And it's over an hour long, so get comfortable and take notes.

Hope this helps someone out there. Cheers!

submitted by /u/jikajika
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2qq76zD
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario