domingo, 30 de abril de 2017

When to do a kickstarter campaign? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hi,

I am planning on starting a kickstarter campaign, but I still haven't found a potential manufacturer. I am mainly wondering when is the right time to start a kickstarter campaign? I am making a physical product, so should I find a manufacturer to make me a prototype, and then make a kickstarter campaign? I can most likely make a realistic 3d model of my product, and make a "promo-video" that way (I have connections and experience working with 3d modelling and animation). The product itself isn't very complicated, and shouldn't be very hard to manufacture when I find a suitable manufacturer.

I am trying to minimize my personal investment as much as possible.

Is an MVP (Not a finished product, just an idea that has been confirmed to be of interest of my target customers) enough to start a kickstart? It seems like most of the kickstarter campaigns have a finished product and just needs money to start manufacturing in a larger scale.

I know I have a lot of planing to do before I actually do a kickstarter campaign, but I want to know what my end-goal before doing the campaign should be.

submitted by /u/jonasll
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2oNnuh7
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario