domingo, 30 de abril de 2017

In the past nine months, I've built a website with 150,000 Pageviews and 50,000 Users. How to I better monetize it? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hey guys!

It's been a while since I posted here, though I've been active in /r/entrepreneur for the past few years now. Some of you may remember my affiliate site Tech Under 10, or my marketing company Toy Soldier Marketing - both of which were created thanks to the advice and expertise of you guys.

I've got one semester left until graduation, and I'm back with a somewhat curious problem.

The Numbers

My affiliate site, Tech Under 10 has been doing well the past few months. A combination of high sharability (thanks to the nature of the site,) and great SEO ranking have provided me a constant source of traffic. Since launch I've hit almost 150k pageviews and 50k users in nine months- many of which are males between 18-35. Here's the problem.

 

Bankrupt-ish

A recent change in their payout policy has caused all affiliate sites selling electronics-related items to earn between 1-4%, as opposed to their previous payout method, which scaled based on products sold. Amazon's affiliate program is no longer viable. Since most of my products are in the "tech" payout categories, they're earning me pennies on the dollar.

 

Where do I go from Here?

So at this point, I'm at a loss. I've got this site full of awesome products with a ton of traffic, but I'm not making anywhere near what I feel I could be earning with this much traffic. Do I throw ads on the site? Do I start selling my own products? Do I sell it? How do I convert the traffic to money?

 

Help me, /r/entrepreneur. You're my only hope.

 

TL;DR How would you monetize a tech site with 150k pageviews and 50k users?

submitted by /u/acamu5x
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2qu37Sl
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario