sábado, 29 de abril de 2017

Resale Rights Questions entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I have some general questions about reselling products that I'm having trouble finding the answers to. As far as I can tell, it is legal to resell anything purchased as private property. This may invalidate warranties and/or guarantees, but is still legal as far as private purchaser and seller are concerned. Apparently there are Resale Rights, Master Resale Rights which allow you to resell the rights as well (which I am not interested in) and Private Label Rights (which appear to apply mostly to articles, ebooks, intellectual property, etc.).

My question is this: If I were to purchase a product, make mild alterations to said product, and resell the product while still citing the original brand, what kind of resale rights would I need to secure and how would I best go about securing them?

Let's say I wanted to buy a dog kennel, add an automatic door with a servo and micro controller connected to a smartphone, and resell citing the brand of the dog kennel PLUS my improvements. Eddiestoocrazy's automatic kennel using <insert trademarked brand of dog kennel>.

This isn't my idea exactly, but I'm really just looking for clarification regarding the rights to secure a product, alter it and resell it. I appreciate any input.

submitted by /u/eddiestoocrazy
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2pwcOm2
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario