Long story short, had a product bomb on me (like zero sales). I think it looks great, is interesting, and is priced correctly... I was highly confident there was a market for it based on social media tests, and especially since I've seen much dumber things be successful. Well, I was horribly wrong.
Facebook likes and shares don't mean anything. And to be honest, neither does conversation about the product with people in person (most are supportive, even if they really aren't).
What matters is when the "rubber meets the road" and you are actually offering the product for sale, and the response that follows.
Without creating the full product first, would you guys agree Kickstarter is the best way to "test the market" so to speak?
[link] [comments]
from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2zPSx1e
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger
how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario