sábado, 1 de abril de 2017

An Oath to a better Entrepreneur - me. entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Today, I struggled a lot. I lost a huge investor to my coffee shop that is supposed to open up in June ($30k), due to his personal financial obligations. I have been listening to a entrepreneur podcast recently called Entrepreneurdecoded (http://ift.tt/1JFEF5J) and it got me thinking.

From today on, I am changing my morning routine. I have very down, pessimistic on a long time passion of mine, and I knew that this isn't the usual me. This isn't the usual optimistic, business like entrepreneur that I am. I decided today that I am making an oath to changing my negative mindset back to the positive person I was once. I am changing my schedule to wake up at around 6:20am, and i know this isn't much to most of you, but for a college student who has had 21 credits of classes every semester, it is a lot.

I decided today that I am going to make an oath to myself to continue being an optimistic entrepreneur, get back on the investing train, and continue innovating in my industry and spend more time tuning my brain to change the world as I always have wanted to.

for everyone reading What promise have you made to yourself that has lead you to become a better Entrepreneur? If you haven't, what part of your life do you want to better?

submitted by /u/MrMikho
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2ntcgcO
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario