sábado, 1 de abril de 2017

How do you find clients as a freelancer (Graphic design)? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I'm an experienced graphic designer specializing in logos. I've been doing this for close to 10 years now (since I was 15). So far I've been getting clients through people in my network and through /r/forhire, but it's not reliable. /r/forhire doesn't really bring clients anymore like it used to and my local network is just sitting and waiting for someone to need a logo - In other words, not reliable.

I'm a student who is about to lose his part time job that I need to pay the bills, so I want to step up my freelancing to hopefully cover it, but it's hard to know where to go. I've tried a bunch of freelancing websites like oDesk, Freelancer etc but they are filled with people from low paying countries who accept ludicrous prices , impossible to get work there.

I have a website for my portfolio, I also have a facebook page. I don't know what else I can do. Any advice is highly appreciated!

submitted by /u/SanRedStudios
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2nVvF9j
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario