lunes, 1 de enero de 2018

How have you dealt with fear? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

It can't be just me, I mean, I've yet to actually get a client but I'm cold emailing daily. After learning and developing the skills necessary I was about to begin my digital marketing consulting journey.

I got a reply from 2 first potential clients and I was paralyzed with fear. I had the phone ready, video samples have been made, practicing my phone script every day and yet I felt that I can't pick up the phone. That was even worse from approaching a girl in a bus station lol.

My assumption is that everyone had this kind of thing when they got started.. question is how you overcome it?

I've provided online services before to youtubers and bloggers. I can't recall I was worried or scared. For some reason getting a reply from "physical" businesses making me extremely nervous.

submitted by /u/johnsime
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2lBO5Jp
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario