Hello fellow entrepreneurs
I am in the process of putting a website together for my service, and I need some help with pricing. My service is helping individuals/groups that are travelling on gap years/interrailing/charity expeditions with their local travel arrangements. I have experience in a number of different regions such as South America/Far-East Asia/Central Asia/Europe, and I want to be able to offer my services to individuals that are doing something that I loved doing.
I was thinking of different packages maybe, but please let me know what you think.
Please note that this service will not include flights.
Package 1 - Will find transport getting you from place A-B and book the transport for you Package 2 - Same as Package 1, plus find experiences in each city and book them for you Package 3 - Same as Package 2, plus a travel guide for the area, and working with you to put together a full itinerary.
Can you please let me know your thoughts :)
[link] [comments]
from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2tAYlHX
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger
how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario