Over the past week I came up with an idea for an app and built it!
You make a post with a subject and starter like "Kangaroos" and "They're better than koalas", and then one person can respond to that post. The post gets deleted after the first person responds and you start chatting! There are other features to it right now, like you can make a groupchat and everyone can join it.
I want to see if people like this idea, and how or what they will use it for, so I made a site with some screenshots and a place to signup.
I only want a max of 10 people to be a part of this right now because I want to be able to talk to everyone about their opinion on it.
Here's the link if you're interested http://ift.tt/2tj0vts
[link] [comments]
from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2syZ6la
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger
how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario