lunes, 3 de julio de 2017

Just a quick heads up on Twitter ads entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I wanted to share my experience with Twitter adds. It is not a negative experience just something you could avoid going forward. Maybe this is stated somewhere in their user guides too...

I am not an expert so after reading many tutorials I decided to experiment on a small budget. I created very targeted one week campaign on a small budget of £10. The objective was the click through to my website.

According to the twitter analytics the ad got about 4000 impressions and 140 clicks. However Google Analytics showed only 14 clicks for the same time period coming from Twitter. I have emailed Twitter about this. This was their response:

when you run a Website clicks or conversions campaign, you are only charged for each link click received not a website visit. he reason for this is that Twitter cannot control what users do once they leave Twitter so we can only charge for results which take place on the Twitter Platform.

So basically if the user touches the ad in any way, they count it as a click and charge you for it. This makes twitter ads quite expensive. They also said they have another type of ad for website clicks but I have not explored it yet.

submitted by /u/LanaAlexis
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2si1CrJ
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario