domingo, 2 de julio de 2017

LF> Local Business Collaboration in LA entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hey guys!

I've got some capital and free time atm. And I'm very interested in getting my feet wet and investing and collaborating with local entrepreneurs in LA. Whether it would be a bar, restaurant, tea shop, or merchandise store, etc. I am currently looking for other like-minded entrepreneurs to merge capital into collaborating and building a local business in LA.

If you are currently deciding to start project and need capital in return for equity and a working partner or you have no idea and want to brainstorm together and eventually invest in a local business, please shoot me a PM! If you have any suggestions on where I would be able to connect with like-minded entrepreneurs (ie. a forum or meetup site). Please let me know!

Thanks!

submitted by /u/iemg88
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2shA5qv
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario