domingo, 2 de julio de 2017

Need opinions on how to present what I've got going on entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hi there, folks. I need your thoughts on how to present what I've got going on.

I recently started a wordpress blog named Death Grip Diaries (for now). I ride a motorcycle and wanted a place to document my adventures and write about life stuff.

I've been working on photography for the last couple years and in recent months have taken a few paid gigs. I'm investing more time in photography in hopes of creating a second stream of income. My question is, can I use my blog as a place to promote my photography as well as personal blog stuff, or should I make it completely separate and just use my name for photography marketing?

I'd obviously like to keep the single website/blog encompassing everything, but will it be confusing for potential photog clients?

Another option is just changing the name of my blog.

Thoughts?

submitted by /u/threebeees
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2uzOA9Q
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario