domingo, 2 de julio de 2017

Quit My Job and Moved to Be With GF - Trying to Start a Business While I Can and Now She Just Nags Me entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Long story short - my girlfriend got a job in a different state and we moved so she can work there. I had to quit my job to move, and have been looking for something on the side but mainly I've been putting my focus into my long time dream of running Ecom and affiliate sites. I've been working tireless on my sites and studying everything I can.

However our lease is up soon on our apartment and to get a new one she keeps complaining that I don't have a proof of income and that we aren't going to be able to get a new lease anywhere and its really stressing me out. It really feels like she doesn't appreciate my dream at all, despite the fact I have enough money saved up to pay rent and bills til the end of the year. I kind of understand her stress but she amplifies it 10x and nags me endlessly everyday about it to the point I find myself trying to avoid her sometimes. Not to mention she doesn't seem to remember I had a job I liked and left it for her.

I know it is probably stressful that I don't have a paper income at the moment but I can't imagine a better scenario than all this free time to finally get in to my dream.

Is something like this anything you guys have ever dealt with? How did you?

submitted by /u/f0ster5
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2sgYqN3
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario