lunes, 3 de julio de 2017

A few celebrities use my service, how can I promote this fact without angering the celebrity? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

As stated in the title, I run a local business and a few celebrities use our services. A few, quite often. I'd like to let people know this fact to gain a little notoriety for potential new customers, but I REALLY don't want to step on any toes. So what is a good way to go about this? I have thought of DMing them on FB, or calling their house/estate manager and asking.

I don't want to come out and plaster "hey look at who we have" all over the internet, but I thought a quick post on their wall saying "Hope xx enjoyed his spa day today!" (its a dog grooming business, so it's not intimate or embarrassing or anything like that) - something low key and not too flashy.

Is this a good idea? Is there another way? Or do I scrap this all together?

submitted by /u/drfrasiercraneshow
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2uCDpNI
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario