lunes, 3 de julio de 2017

Designing a product with shipping cost in mind? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I'm in the process of starting a company to sell golf training aids and need a bit of advice about designing a product with shipping in mind.

The end product is a weighted golf club (similar to a product called the orange whip). Since the length will likely be the biggest issue, I'm tying to figure out how long to design the product with the end goal of minimizing shipping costs. The ideal length would be 45" but it can easily vary shorter of if will save money.

How do I figure out the most cost effective length to design the product?

submitted by /u/globetree15
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2tF8HWU
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario