I'm in the UK and run a digital agency that is trying to expand and I'm finding being a business owner a bit lonely in the sense that I can't really bounce any ideas off anyone except my spouse and staff, and really I'd like the outside point of view form time to time. Can anyone suggest a good forum where business owners hang out and share ideas?
I tried signing up with a mentor site called HorsesMouth but all I got was automated responses (and the site is so bad). Ideally I want to communicate with more experienced business owners than myself in order to learn from them.
Particularly interested in UK centric forums or discussions groups.
Thank you :)
[link] [comments]
from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2tEpDNh
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger
how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario