domingo, 2 de julio de 2017

Free logo design entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

So this sub has helped me a lot, and I want to pay it forward. My sister-in-law is in college for graphic design and I thought it would be cool to get her some paying gigs on me. She's an excellent graphic designer and I thought I could help her and this community also. If you have a small business and you could use a professionally designed logo, let me know and I'll donate money to her to pay for the design.

She doesn't know I'm doing this, but I think it would be cool to help her pursue her passion and give some small businesses a head start.

submitted by /u/Cylant
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2sD1um1
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario